As I said here, Gul’dan will be next to join the Nexus, and now it’s official! Playable on the Public Test Realm starting now, Gul’dan is a ranged assassin, able to cast unlimited amounts of speells without using any mana. The catch? He’s using his own health instead!
- Life Tap (D)
- Gul’dan does not regenerate Mana.
- Activate to sacrifice a portion of your Health, restoring 25% of your maximum Mana.
- Fel Flame (Q)
- Release a wave of flame that damages each enemy it passes through.
- Drain Life (W)
- Drain the life from an enemy over 3 seconds, dealing damage to the target and healing Gul’dan each second while channeling.
- Corruption (E)
- Call forth three bursts of shadow energy in a line, which deal damage to each enemy they strike over 6 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Horrify (R)
- After a short delay, deal damage and Fear all enemy Heroes in the area for 2 seconds.
- Rain of Destruction (R)
- Summon a rain of meteors in a large area for 7 seconds. Each meteor deals a damage in a small area.
Gul’dan should be available for play on July 12.